Electromagnetics and Antennas
CRS provides customized software for various electromagnetic design and analysis problems.
- General EM solver
- Antenna design and analysis
- RF/Microwave component
- Radiation and Scattering
- GA-NEC (GA combined NEC code)
3D EM solver
CRS has developed a general-purpose electromagnetic code for designs and analyses in antennas, RCS, material characterization, EBG, FSS, periodic structures, propagation, EMI/EMC, and RF/microwave systems.
- Modeling of 3D arbitrary geometries.
- Full wave EM solver based on FDTD technique.
- 3D visualization of models.
- Capable of modeling dielectric and magnetic materials.
- Electric and magnetic field output.
- Current and voltage output.
- Time-domain/frequency-domain analysis.
- Antenna far-field pattern calculation.
- Dispersive material capabilities.
- Non-uniform grid capabilities.