Electromagnetic Modeling S/W Development
CRS provides customized software for various electromagnetic design and analysis problems.
- General EM solver
- Antenna design and analysis
- RF/Microwave component
- Radiation and Scattering
- GA-NEC (GA combined NEC code)
CRS has developed a general-purpose electromagnetic code for designs and analyses in antennas, RCS, material characterization, EBG, FSS, periodic structures, propagation, EMI/EMC, and RF/microwave systems.
- Modeling of 3D arbitrary geometries.
- Full wave EM solver based on FDTD technique.
- 3D visualization of models.
- Capable of modeling dielectric and magnetic materials.
- Electric and magnetic field output.
- Current and voltage output.
- Time domain/Frequency domain analysis.
- Antenna far-field pattern calculation.
- Dispersive material capabilities.
- Non-uniform grid capabilities.
Genetic Algorithm (GA) Optimizer
Genetic algorithm optimizers are robust, stochastic search methods, modeled on the principles and concepts of natural selection and evolution. As an optimizer, the powerful heuristic of the GA is effective at solving complex, combinational, and related problems. GA optimizers are particularly effective when the goal is to find an approximate global maximum in a high-dimension, multi-modal function domain, in a near-optimal manner. This is particularly true when the problem can be cast in a combinational form, a form in which GAs excel.
Block Diagram of GA process